SBH Net Banking stands for (State Bank of Hyderabad Net Banking) as we know that Indian Government is promoting the cashless economy to end the black money in the County. Hence, it’s is really very necessary to know “How to Register Net Banking”. So, you can do your banking work in a digital way. https://www.onlinesbh.com/ is the internet banking portal of State Bank of Hyderabad. The Portal provides anywhere, anytime access to SBH Account through any device such as Mobile, Tab, Laptop, and PC. You may do the following thing through SBH Portal.
• You may Issue a demand draft online
• You may do the Transfer funds to own and third party accounts
• You may also do the Enquiry on account balance, last transaction details or generate the TDS statement for a Deposit account.
• You can generate the account statement online
• You can make interbank transfer through RTGS/NEFT
• You can also make the payment to Government for Income Tax, Service Tax, State Government Tax
• You may avail online bill payment facility
• You can also book train and flight tickets online
How to Register for Net Banking Offline: Personal Banking
State Bank of Hyderabad customers can register for Online Banking Facility at their Branch by submitting of the Internet Banking Registration Form. You may also download the Internet Banking Registration Form by click on the link which given blow
After submitting the Internet Banking Registration form at the branch. The branch officer will provide you a pre-printed kit containing an internet banking username and password to login to www.onlinesbh.com. So the customer can login to the Internet Banking Portal with that Username and Password.
How to Register for Net Banking Online: Personal Banking
First of all the customer should have at least one account with State Bank of Hyderabad can register online for Personal Internet Banking.
In order to register for Net Banking Please follow the below steps:-
• To Register for Net Banking Service on the State Bank of Hyderabad Online Portal, visit to www.onlinesbh.com Home page and click on the New User Registration link.
Note:- Please note if your branch has already given the preprinted Internet Banking Kit, you not need register online. Use the Username and Password from Preprinted Kit (PPK) to login to Internet Banking.
• Click on OK Button in the Alert Message Box.
• Then You will be redirected to a User Driven Registration form as shown in this Screen.
• Enter Your account number as displayed in Your Passbook.
• Enter the CIF number which is available in your Passbook/ account statement.
• Enter the branch code as displayed in your passbook. If you do not know the branch code click the get Branch code link to retrieve the branch code based on the location and branch name.
• Select the Country.
• Enter the Registered Mobile number which is registered with your Bank Account.
• Select the Internet banking facility you require: Full or Limited Transaction Rights / View Rights.
• Enter the Captcha Code and click Submit.
• After the filling the form and clicking on Submit button you will be redirected to the OTP page where you need to enter the OTP (One Time Password) Pin which you will receive on your Mobile.
• Then click on “Confirm” button.
• You are displayed options to complete the registration process.
• If you have an ATM card of your Account, you can complete the registration and instantly activate Internet banking services for your account.
• Select the ATM Card option and Click on Submit.
Note:- If you do not have an ATM card, Internet banking services will be activated by the branch.
• You are displayed a temporary Username
• Make note of the Username
• Create a login Password. Ensure that it is 8 characters long and is a combination of upper and lower case alphabets, and contains at least one number and one Special character.
• Reenter the password to confirm
• Click on Submit button
• Registration is Successful.
• You are advised to login to internet banking services with the temporary username and password.
• In order to login SBH Internet Banking Services for the first time. Click the login button in the Personal Banking Section.
• In the login form enter the temporary username
• Enter the login password and click on the login button
• Create a username of your choice to overwrite the Temporary Username.
• Select the checkbox to accept the internet banking terms and Conditions and click the Submit button.
• Set a New login password as a Combination of alphabets, number and Special character at least 8 characters long.
• Then You need to Set a profile Password.
• Reenter the profile password to confirm.
• Select a Hint question for your profile from a choice of common questions.
• Enter the answer for the hint question.
• Enter your date of birth place and country of birth.
• Enter your Mobile number as registered in branch records while opening the account.
• Your profile password and personal details are saved and you are displayed a confirmation page.
• Click the Account Summary link the confirmation page.
• You will redirected to the list of accounts mapped to your username.
• When you register through Internet Banking, you can check the balance or generate the account Statement (View rights Only)
• Contact the branch to obtain internet banking transaction rights.
• If you do not have an ATM card, choose the relevant option (After Completing the User Driven Registration Form)
• Click on the Submit button.
• You will be redirected to a system generated username.
• Set the login password and click Submit
• After that you will redirected to a confirmation page.
• Your temporary username and preprinted kit (PPK) number are also displayed in this page.
• The confirmation page displayed a link to the registration form. Download and print the form.
• Click the link to view/download the registration form.
• Submit the form at your branch to avail internet Banking Services